Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

sokongan padu buat si dia ^^

i fell in love with this man since i was in Form2.
omg! too young. but i don't care.

i'll buy newspaper at 'koperasi sekolah' andd open the sport forum. staring at his picture for a moment. *gatall (*^ -^*) and cut the picture of this man and put into my history's textbook.. haha. :D
naahhh, world's section and the rest i gave to my teacher. ahha ;D
recognize this man?





























NO?? -.-"
hows about this picture?






that's right! :)
i knew someone's know this man. auww! (◡‿◡✿)

for FIFA WORLD'S CUP, i've decided and choose BRAZIL *kaka's there ;) as my favourite team  andd PORTUGAL *guess who's there? yaa, my taffy boy RONALDO :)
psstt~ 7 is my favourite num ^^
















terase demam sbb bolaaa,

No comments: